Friday, September 19, 2008

FILM

Movie's attract me if they have a good start to them. That something that will catch my eyes. what I dislike of all sort of films is if they have a good start but at they end when they made me get all into the movie it ends up having a poor ending that is something that will always get me mad. my favorite movie is interview with a vampire. i like films that have suspense,action,and maybe sometimes i like it to be romantic. What i always like to notice in films is there lights, settings, and learn about the character. simply what i ask for a film to have is a good story a message. something that is worth watching.

2 comments:

amina said...

Waz up Tania. I agree with you that all movies that are amazing have a really bad ending. Thursday night i watched 3:10 to Yuma, it was a really good western movie, can't believe i'm saying this coming from someone that hates westerns. I would definately recommend that you watch it but anyways the ending left me wanting more.

sandy brewheater said...

I agree with your statements. Movies should be good and have a good ending instead of poor ending. I like movies that I can feel engaged in.